Dr. Brown’s offers a manual pump that provides all of the healthy benefits of the electric pump -- it’s just powered by mom. Another advantage to being the only breast pump with the unique One-Way airflow is that Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow breast pump continuously draws air and any present germs away from the breast, thus greatly reducing the likelihood of breast infections.
A real innovation, the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Manual Breast Pump uses patented technology originally developed by the world's leading lactation physiologist and researcher, Walter G. Whittlestone. A unique massaging action stimulates the breast to increase milk flow with a vacuum adjustment dial for comfort. One-way airflow continuously draws air away from the breast to prevent bacteria from entering the nipple which could cause infection. Bottom-line: This best-in-class manual pump offers faster, healthier pumping for mom and baby.
- Best-in-class manual pump for occasional use.
- Innovative patented technology created by the world's leading lactation physiologist, Walter G. Whittlestone.
- Pulsating honeycomb breast cup stimulates the breast for increased milk flow.
- Patented one-way airflow protects mom from bacteria and infection.
- Vacuum adjustment dial for comfort (no other manual pump offers this feature).
- Clinically proven effective in treating engorgement.
- Fits all Dr. Brown's baby bottles.
- Includes one 4-oz. wide-neck and one 4-oz. standard bottle.
|Model No. (SKU)||1200|