The Medela BabyWeigh II Infant Scale - Grams Only (0407023) is used for electronic measurement of baby’s weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breastmilk intake. Ideal for both professional and home use. The Medela BabyWeigh II Infant Scale - Grams Only (0407023) gives physicians and hospital staff more flexibility with discharge dates and home follow-up. And when used in the home, it gives babies the best of both worlds - a growing relationship with their mothers, plus accurate data that enables physicians to make sound medical recommendations.
The grams only version of the Medela BabyWeigh II Infant Scale standardizes on grams for patient weight as recommended by the 2008 Joint Commission Sentinal Event Alert: Preventing pediatric medication errors.
- Accurately measures breastmilk intake to 2 g up to 6000 g and 5 g from 12,000 g.
- Lightweight and portable
- Convenient push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display
- Automatically compensates for a moving baby
- ZERO button compensates for blanket weight
- Weighs in grams or pounds/ounces
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning
- Operates on AC power or six C batteries (not included)
- Easy to read LCD display
- Ideal for use by physicians office and clinics
|Model No. (SKU)||0407023|