The Kiddopotamus Organic Cotton Collection is made with 100% certified organic cotton fibers grown from organic seed. They use no bleach, dyes or chemicals so the fabric is as gentle to your newborn's sensitive skin as itis to the environment your baby will inherit. The American Academy of Pediatrics warns that using loose bedding in cribs can increase the risk of SIDS and suffocation. The Dreamsie provides a simple alternative to loose bedding, keeping baby safely covers for better sleep and sweeter dreams. The full length, easy to use zipper makes nighttime diaper changes easy. A placket products baby's skin and a sweetly embroidered star tab covers the zipper pull. Plus, the darling knot top sleep cap features a sweet moon embroidery. Fits infants up to 6 months 10 lbs to 18 lbs. Color: Natural
Features & Benefits
- Provides a simple and naturally soft alternative to loose blankets.
- The full-length, easy-to-use zipper makes nighttime changes simple, while the zipper placket protects baby's skin with a sweetly embroidered star tab covering the zipper pull.
- The Dreamsie has long sleeves and comes with a matching knot-top sleep cap, which features darling moon embroidery to coordinate with the star appliqué on the zipper.
- Our 100% organic cotton content is certified by OCIA and contains no dyes or chemicals.
- The premium quality cotton is very soft, smooth and safe next to baby's tender skin.
- Packaged in a beautifully crafted organza bag.
- Birth to 6 months
|Model No. (SKU)||10815|